Tuesday, September 8, 2009

He thinks he's human

Quate' thinks he's human and loves to eat fresh fruits and vegetables. He tries to steal tomatoes off of the vine through the fence, when in reality if he were smart enough to remember he can jump the little fence around the garden he would have unlimited access to all of the tomatoes he wants. In this case I was canning apricots and he had a taste of one and was stealing them from this container. So I decided that I would catch him in the act.
I guess he knew what I was up to because it took over 30minutes for him to work up the courage to swipe one.
Ooops, caught in the act!
But it didn't stop him, he kept trying.
I finally gave in and let him have one, but that was the end of leaving the container on the floor. If it had been full of tomatoes he wouldn't have taken as long to steal one.

1 comment:

Our Family