Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Go Cougars

I definitely bleed blue and so missing the game this week against New Mexico for Homecoming is kind of a bummer so all I can say is GO COUGARS! I will be thinking about it, have fun Jes and family! I will be visiting the Missouri at Pearl Harbor this Saturday and getting ready to return home the following day. (Keep us posted on the score guys!) One of my favorite colors to wear is red but for some reason I am pretty selective where and when I wear it right now, I wonder why?

4 comments:

Jessica said...

We'll be thinking about you while we are there. I will text the score to you.

Lauri said...

Thanks! Hopefully it will be warm for you guys, I am told that a cold front is coming in this weekend. Just cause I want tomatoes for awhile it sounds like it is supposed to freeze.

Cydney Jensen said...

Those games really are fun to go to! I kind of miss is.

Jessica said...

Saturday: High of 41 degrees and rain. We may not be at the game very long if we go since we have all been a little sick. Drat.

Our Family