Wednesday, October 15, 2008

When the cats away the mice do play

I can't begin to tell you what an amazing family I have!!! The show While You Were Out hit my home while I was out. Much to my surprise when I came home this morning my kitchen had been seriously updated!!!!!!!!! I love it and now all of the questions and texts make sense! I can't thank them enough for all of the LOOOOONG hours and sleepless nights . I will write more when I get some pictures from Jessica. You are truly amazing people.

4 comments:

Trav and Linds said...

My mom told me that your girls did a complete redo of the kitchen while you were gone. I can't wait to see pictures, that is so awesome!

Jes said...

It was exhausting but fun. There are pictures on the While Mom and Dad were out link on my blog, along with the Jessica's Junk blog that show the whole process. You can save some from there and post them for now and you can also include a link too. Make sure you do them large instead of small the way you have been a lot lately so that you can see the details.

Glad we could suprise you, it was fun!

Lauri said...

Surprise isn't even a strong enough word for the shock, but I really love it.

The Smith Clan said...

We did hear about the big project from Rosemarie. What an undertaking! Awesome! What a fun surprise!

Our Family