Friday, October 10, 2008

You do WHAT???

RULES:-Link the person who tagged you- Wendy sort of
List your quirks-Tag 6 other bloggers by linking them-
List the rules on your blog.

1. Clutter on the counter tops in my kitchen drives me crazy. Piles of mail or something that should have been put away. Usually found on respective beds at point of frustration.

2. Sticky or Crumbs on the counter top, for goodness sake wipe the counter after you make something to eat!!!

3. Shoes by the front door, we have a no shoe policy in our home to try and keep our new carpeting clean. As a result there is often a pile up of shoes from those who are coming home instead of taking them to the respective rooms and they wear something else the next time.

4. Like Wendy and Jessica I don't like to leave my house dirty when I go on trips. It just depresses me to come home to a dirty house. I try to clean before I leave and it usually takes place after everyone is already in bed for the night.

5. Leaving cupboard doors open is a frustration to me, I can't tell you how many times I have clocked myself walking into open doors as I go into the kitchen and I am looking down at something in my hands.

6. Nothing grosses me out worse than finding hair in the sink after someone has been getting ready for the day and hasn't bothered to wipe it out before anyone else uses it. I guess I would have a hard time working as a maid!

7. I don't mind doing laundry unless I find that someone has started doing some while I was in the process and has just piled my clean laundry into a laundry basket in the laundry room without folding it. Especially if it is left on the floor because my buddy Quate' loves to sleep in a basket with clean laundry rather than in his own bed which is in the laundry room. I love him but not redoing what was already clean laundry.

8. I love to collect dishes and trust me we don't need anymore dishes, but I still love them. I am trying hard to stay away from some of the collectibles here in Hawaii. I guess cookbooks fit into that as well.

9. My worst quirk is that I try to be organized and I am constantly rearranging the kitchen to find a better system much to my families chagrin. As a result I often put things where I will find them easily and then I can't remember exactly where I put them.

(Ok girls I know you will back me up on a lot of this, bring it on!)

I tag, Jessica, Natalie, Rachel (who still has to start her blog first), Cydney, Rebecca, and Nichole!

2 comments:

Jes said...

So what I am hearing is that most of your quirks revolve around your kitchen.

I agree with the hair in the sink, but I also hate to find hair on the soap in the bathroom. I often don't use it and use shampoo instead. Weird, I know.

Cydney Jensen said...

I am the same way about the hair, so is ken. It is funny because for a while my hair didn't come out at all, and Ken noticed it and said he loved it, but lately my hair is falling out like crazy and it grosses me out.

Our Family