Thursday, October 2, 2008

"Signs, Signs, everywhere a sign..."

Every city has fun signs and our family seems to look for them everywhere we go. I know Dave and Jes reacted to one in Missouri while they were there, these are a few of the ones that have caught our attention around here. I giggle when I see this one, just part of the culture here.
This one makes Kerry laugh when he sees it. See why?
This one is for Natalie, they do still exist, what happened in Utah?
This is a new addition and this is reflective of where our life is right now, without him no rail. We'll see what November brings! There is a lot at stake in November isn't there?

4 comments:

Natalie said...

WOOT! Tony Roma's for my birthday!! Everyone meet us in Hawaii!

Cydney Jensen said...

Sounds like lots of fun, although I don't know if we would be there.

Rebecca said...

pish posh. we'll all be there. duh

Jessica said...

The one right across from Disneyland is still open. It is just that Utahns have come to the same realization that I knew all along. It's not that good! J/k, I know you all love it.

Our Family