Sunday, October 5, 2008

Time with Kerry


So I hope people don't get tired of these shots. Kerry took this one more as an experiment than anything but it turned out so gorgeous I wanted to share it.


This is the rainbow that I fell in love with, the pictures turned out ok so I decided to share, it doesn't quite come off as the most beautiful rainbow ever but believe me it was.

Can you see the double one?
This is where I felt like if the building weren't there it would complete a circle.
Kerry and I went on a Sunset Cruise on Friday, this is just after dinner.
I really hate to have my picture taken but decided to have one taken just to prove to everyone that we really are here together not just Kerry by himself. I loved just standing out on the deck talking to him, even with the show going on inside.



I also love light houses so seeing this one along with Diamond Head was one I had to have a picture of. It was a really nice evening with Kerry on the cruise (and always, where ever we are!)

6 comments:

Cydney Jensen said...

I am so jealous of your little cruise. I hope that you guys are having fun!

Rebecca said...

im a little upset with you for going without me... :)

Jessica said...

Such pretty photos. was the cruise fun?

Natalie said...

I hope you are haveing a really good time in paradise together! I want to go on a cruise too!

And, Man you silly blogging girlies stay up really late!!

Kerry said...

The cruise was fun, but like mom said, we ate and then went out on deck and did not watch much of the "entertainment." It was a little crass.

Just being together on the deck and watching the sunset and talking and texting, etc., was the best part.

The Smith Clan said...

Hi Lauri, I love all the pics. Such a beautiful place. Sounds like you are having fun.

Our Family