Monday, October 27, 2008

On a beautiful fall day

While on "vacation" Kerry finished wiring the lights that the kids put up during the "makeover" so now the wires are all hidden and my kitchen is lit better than ever before.

On Saturday Jessica and her family attended the BYU-UNLV game with me. It was fun but I knew that BYU would once again drop in the BCS. You know the "Bull Crap Standing" Poll that is so twisted, it doesn't matter that we won it just wasn't a shut out like earlier in the season and after all we only play "Bo Diddly Tech." No I am not bitter at all.
Never the less, I loved being with the kids as usual, they aren't into the whole game thing yet
but one day...

Hey guys look at the camera.


BYU 42-UNLV 35
and one Happy Grandma.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

It was fun. Sorry that the boys wouldn't cooperate and let us stay until the end.

Cydney Jensen said...

That would have been fun! I am missing everything!

Lauri said...

But you will get to be part of the Christmas trdaitions!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Family