Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wendy's Tag

8 Things About Me:


1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Answer the six "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment


8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Amazing Race
2. Dancing With the Stars
3. JAG-in reruns of course
4. NCIS
5. Grey's Anatomy-but it is losing my devotion!!!
6. What Not To Wear
7. Good Things Utah
8. While You Were Out. (Gee I wonder why)

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. 5 loads of laundry.
2. Added pictures to blog and made new blog lists, went through old emails.
3. Washed the 48 chilie sauce bottles, dated, and put away on storage shelves from the previous days canning.
4. Entered recipes and did an anaylsis on them on a new program that I found while I was in Honolulu. Put some of them into a book for quick reference. Boy do I love this.
5. Arranged my kitchen drawers again after Ben came and fixed them so they wouldn't rock up and down anymore, further inmprovement on an old kitchen.
6. Cleaned out my closet and drawers and got stuff ready to donate.
7. Started ironing some of the laundry from earlier in the day.
8. Started to winterize yard by pulling the flowers off of the mound and raking up the endless supply of pine needles from our tree this year.

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Being with familyanytime.
2. Seeing my mom and dad again, meeting my grandparents.
3. Having lots of Grandkids!!!! I never dreamed how much fun it could be!
4. More time with Kerry without the Blackberry and OTHER distractions.
5. Trying new recipes and adding to my blog and using my newly remodled kitchen to do it.
6. Traveling and seeing lots of new places, maybe visiting some old ones again.
7. To be able to make others that I love happy and feel like I make a real difference.
8. Losing weight

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Macaroni Grill
2. Ruby River
3. MO's
4. PF Changs
5. Old Spaghetti Factory
6. Applebees
7. Costa Vida
8. Magelby's

8 Things On My Wish List
1. My family to be happy to stay close to the gospel and each other. (Iguess that could count as three couldn't it?)
2. To lose weight
3. More Grandchildren
4. To travel more.
5. To get caught up on some of my projects.
6. To feel good about the upcoming elections!!!!!!
7. To help those around me feel happy and feel like I make a difference
8. To lose weight.

For those who wish to partcipate in the blog I invite you. I probably won't do many fof these anymore but I do enjoy reading them. Hope you all have a great day.

No comments:

Our Family